Scrolling Marquee

*** Visit E-scapeandscrap.net for all kinds of sales, specials and more *** Visit E-scapeandscrap.net for all kinds of sales, specials and more *** Visit E-scapeandscrap.net for all kinds of sales, specials and more ***

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Digital Designer Round-UP ** Blog Hop

Welcome September!

And welcome to the first Digital Designer Round-Up.

Meet new designers and get a few gifts as well.  Several digital scrapbook designers have gotten together in order to bring you a few gifts and let you know where on the internet you can purchase our products and give you the opportunity to meet new designers that you may not know about.

Here is my gift for September 2013 and it is finished word art from my Yakety Yax line which has just launched and features the quotes of Mae West.  I also have a set of word art available which consists of quotes from Mother Teresa and there are many many more sets that are in progress and that will be available soon.

Each of my Yakety Yax sets of word art are supplied as merged PNGs and each quote is also broken down in layers and supplied as PNGs so that you may customize them as you wish.  Yes, they are COMMERCIAL USE.

The sets below are available at E-Scape and Scrap [and your downloadable gift is at the bottom of this post]




and here is your gift:


DOWNLOAD HERE

This month's participants with links:


 
 
 
 
6. Rebel Without A Pause
[You are HERE]

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a Confederate Civil War package so I can honor my Civil War ancestors in my genealogy scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete